In the year of 2011, online dating has been even more popular than ever. More than 80% singles worldwide have joined all kinds of online dating services, niche dating sites for the purpose of locating the right people for romance, dating, relationships as well as marriage. Message says, just in June, 2011, more than 300,000 new members join the millionaire dating niche, including millionairecupid.com, wantsmillionaire.com, wealthychats.com, and millionairematch.com. Let alone the other niche dating just like interracial dating, large singles dating, military dating, Lesbian dating, ebony dating, single parent dating… However, the biggest dating site match.com is not the best choice for most people as they are too general which makes us hard to find the right guy with the right characters.
As more and more singles choose online dating, the competition of looking for the right people becomes more tough too. So, how to how your best in online dating and make yourself stand out becomes the problem. Follow us, you will get the desired information which helps you attract more potential dates as well as friends.
When you register yourself with online dating sites, your profile will show the first impression to your viewers / visitors. The quality of your profile will decide whether the viewer will stop by and say hi to you. So, if you can keep the profile visitors, you win the first round. Following the advice of some professional dating counselors, you can attract your visitors by the following improvements:
#1 Profile headlines. Headline is the start of your profile. There’s little need to discuss how important it is. Just put yourself in the show of profile visitors, do you have enough patience to read the full profile if you see a very bad headline just like “”hello”", “”I’m me”", “”drop me a message”", “”contact me for more information”"… ? Probably you won’t. You will step to the next profile as quickly as possible. So a millionaire dating counselor at millionairecupid.com told us that half of the job is done if you have a good headline.
#2 Describe yourself honestly, carefully, seriously. This is the place where others can learn about you. If you don’t provide enough content here, others may have no way to learn about the real you. But some people may not have enough to say. So we talked with some dating experts on MillionaireCupid.com for this issue and got some tips for you. Before writing this, you may think on the following questions carefully:
1) Do you believe in love at first sight?
2) Have you got some interesting stories which happened to you or your friends recently?
3) Have you got some plan for further relationships, or marriage?
4) How and when would you usually like to meet someone?
5) How would you describe yourself physically?
6) How would your best friends describe your personality?
7) What are you looking for in an ideal match?
8) What do you do for a living?
9) What do you like to do in your spare time?
10) What kind of music do you love?
11) What’s the most proud thing you’ve ever done?
12) What’s your hobby?
13) What’s your idea for a perfect date?
14) Why are you still single (if you are more than 30 years old)?
15) Write down 5 or 10 important things about your own life. Descriptions should be clear and accurate.
Following these tips, you may write a self introduction with more than 5000 characters easily. You don’t need to write everything there. Just pick up the most important characters which describe you best. This way, your are very likely to get a quick hello from your profile viewers.
#3) Right after introducing yourself, it’s the right to write something about what you are looking for. This is a very important section for looking for the right people for you. Some guys may simple put “”he/she must be real and honest”", “”he /she must be beautiful or handsome”", “”ask me if you are interested”"… Generally speaking, nobody would like to spend time on asking what kind of people you are looking for. It’s a waste of their time. And they can simply hit the “”Next”" button to browser the next profile. With this question, we got some helpful suggestions from dating experts at the millionaire dating site wantsmillionaire.com. Here’re the content for how to describe the one you are looking for. You may think over on the following topics and write something you wanted most.
1) Can you describe your ideal match in 3 or 5 words?
2) Do you have special requirement for his/her age, location, etc?
3) Does he/she need to be financially independent or emotionally stable? What about yourself? Why or why not?
4) How would you like to describe the perfect match?
5) How would you like to spend your weekend with your ideal match?
6) Outside beauty (look) and inner beauty, which aspect do you care about most? Details?
7) The 3 characteristics you care about most of your perfect match.
8) What did you dislike about him/her?
9) What does your ideal match do for a living?
10) What hobbies and interests should your match enjoy?
11) What kind of people do you like/dislike?
12) What would happen on the first date?
13) What would you expect on the first date?
14) Write down 10 attributes your ideal match must not possess. For example: not smoke, social drink, etc.
15) Write down 10 attributes your ideal match must possess. For example: love children, love my parents, not a workaholic…
4) Once you’ve write everything on the profile, the last thing you should do is to add some quality photos. We are usually advised not to judge the people according to the look, but we usually don’t do that. We still judge people with their looks. So, a quality picture says more than 1000 words. Note, we said “”a quality picture”", not “”a picture”".
After a detailed analyze of more than 5000 member photos on the millionaire matchmaker, dating experts from millionairecupid.com told us: Facial expression is very important to determine the quality of the photo, while eye contact with the camera is quite effective for facial expressions.
Tip 1: It’s better to smile. According to the investigation, about 1/3 of the men’s pictures are smiling pictures, while more than half of the women’s pictures are smiling pictures. For the same person, smiling photo and unsmiling photo, which one will you prefer? Just check the following picture as an example:
Tip 2: Make sure your face is showing. Some people may want to highlight their eyes, their legs, their shows… But, a clear face in the main photo is a must.
Tip 3: Guys, don’t forget to put your shirts on. It’s not a mistake to show your muscles, but you should also remember that you are dating, you are showing yourself to different genders. So, well-dressed photo is much better.
Online dating is always on changing. There should not be any fixed rules which will work forever. Keep in mind of the previous mentioned tips and try to use it in your dating practice and further improve it according to the real situation, you will be the one who stand out of the rest. Your possibility of successful dating will be doubled, tripled,…
You are trying online dating and got problems? Feel free to register an account at Millionaire Dating and share your problems and questions with dating experts and dating counselors. Hopefully, you will get your own success story posted on the dating site soon. (First published on Want Millionaire Dating Advice)